For days when it's too warm for a down jacket but too cool for simply a sweater, the Canada Goose Tremblant Jacket is ideal for wind-protection without the extreme warmth of down insulation. The jacket features a high-pile fleece backing that traps air and creates a second layer of breathing insulation. Additionally, these jackets are detailed with signature Canada Goose elements such as reflective striping for evening or low-light safety, grab strap at the back yoke and stretch cuff gusset to keep wind out of sleeves. Other features include a conveniently located drop-in pocket with flap for storing your keys, cell phone or MP3 player and brushed tricot lined hand-warmer pouches. This jacket is perfect for aerobic exercise in colder climates such as skiing, snowshoeing or hiking. It is also equally as suited as an outer layer for shoulder seasons in urban settings.
Softshell Shell: 310gsm, 80% Polyester/20% Nylon Polartec Power Shield O with wicking properties and treated with a DWR finish.
- Hip length offering good protection from the cold and wind
- Storm flap behind front zipper ensures protection from the wind
- Softshell shell incorporates Polartec Power Shield O2 fabric with wicking properties and is treated with durable water resistant finish
- Side pockets, right sleeve pocket, and collar hood pouch all secure with coil zippers that are heat sealed for a sleek look
- Brushed tricot lined collar for increased warmth
- Adjustable hem seals out cold and wind, and can be conveniently accessed through the side pockets