This parka is a modified version of our classic Chilliwack Bomber, designed to incorporate the needs of the post war bush pilots .This parka conveys the utmost in comfort, mobility and functionality, and features the versatility of a removable hood.
Shell: 195gsm, Arctic-Tech; 85% Polyester / 15% Cotton blend with a DWR finish.
Lining: 55gsm, Nylon plain weave treated with water-repellent finish.
625 fill power white duck down
- Bomber-length for exceptional mobility
- Coyote fur ruff surrounding a removable 2-way adjustable hood for great protection from the elements
- Storm flap over the 2-way locking front zipper is secured with hidden buttons to offer increased protection from the cold and wind
- Elasticized, rib-knit cuffs and waistband to provide comfort and keep the cold wind out
- A multitude of pockets for storage and hand warming:
- Two high, fleece-lined handwarmer pockets
- Two lower, fleece-lined pockets secure with Velcro flaps
- Utility pocket on left sleeve for storage of smaller items
- One interior security pocket to keep belongings safe