A feminine take on the Men's Lodge Down Jacket, this jacket is perfect choice for cross country skiing or hiking when you're not looking for the extra coverage of a hood. With the lightweight warmth of 750 fill power premium Canadian Hutterite down, and the packing convenience of easy compression, this jacket features a wind-proof quilted ripstop nylon shell and a down-filled draw cord collar to keep you warm.
Shell: 36gsm, Lightweight Shell 20D 100% Nylon Fancy Ripstop treated with a DWR finish.
Lining: 62gsm, 40D 100% recycled Polyester down proof, plain weave treated with a DWR finish.
750 fill power Hutterite white duck down.
- Hip-length, and double layer windproof shell provide increased protection from the cold and wind
- Down filled collar adjusts with a drawcord to seal out drafts
- Insulated front storm flap with a brushed tricot chin guard behind a 2-way locking reversed coil zipper
- Two hand pockets with zipper closures provide a place to safely store your belongings
- Brushed tricot at the back neck for increased warmth
- Jacket can be packed into brushed tricot lined inner pocket to create a comfy pillow
- Adjustable hem when pulled in tight seals out cold and wind
- Internal stretch mesh pocket for easy access storage
- Internal stretch cuffs for comfort and warmth