As simple and elegant as the city for which Canada Goose named it, the Victoria Parka was created with the silhouette of a woman in mind. Although its lines are chic and flattering, this parka offers all the warmth and protection from the elements that an outdoor enthusiast could ask for.
Shell: 195gsm, Arctic-Tech; 85% polyester / 15% Cotton blend with a DWR finish.
Lining: 55gsm, Nylon plain weave treated with a WR finish
625 fill power white duck down.
- Mid-thigh length provides coverage and protection
- Adjustable down hood with fleece lining and removable Coyote fur ruff provides versatility
- Adjustable bracing wire for support along hood opening for superior protection in high wind conditions
- Heavy-duty 2-way locking front zipper adds durability
- Two lower front, fleece lined pockets secured with zipper closures provide a place to tuck hands in to keep them warm and also a place to safely store your belongings
- Right inside security pocket with zipper closure provides and additional secure place to store your belongings
- Left interior pocket has an additional internal stretchable pocket, perfect for cell phone or MP3 player, with a convenient headphone access opening
- Internal elastic drawcord to adjust the waist
- Recessed, heavy-duty, flexible rib-knit cuffs keep out the cold
- Interior shoulder straps allow you to carry the parka like a backpack when indoors