Exclusive to the Japanese market for the past decade, the Yukon bomber has caught the attention of those consumers looking for the latest and greatest in functionality and style. This parka incorporates a contemporary feel from its lightweight nylon ripstop fabric and at the same time allows for exceptional mobility due to its length. This particular bomber was made to fit Japanese consumers so it incorporates a slightly trimmer and slimmer fit than our other bombers.
Shell: 58gsm, Ripstop with a DWR finish.
Lining: 55gsm, Nylon plain weave treated with a WR finish
625 fill power white duck down
- Bomber-length for exceptional mobility
- Coyote fur ruff surrounding a removable 2-way adjustable hood for great protection from the elements
- Storm flap over heavy duty front 2-way locking zipper which secures with hidden snaps for increased protection and durability
- Two upper pockets are perfect for keeping your hands warm
- Two lower pockets with fleece lining, offer a great place for storage
- Rib-knit cuffs and waistband ensure the cold wind is kept out