Canada Goose Jackets, Canada Goose Citadel Parka Military Green, Do not miss this opportunity! Action! Canada Goose jackets you want in here.This review is from: Canada Goose Men's Expedition Parka (Sports) I bought this parka to have something to wear when it gets cold in Seattle. I have to say that cold in Seattle does not quite require the warmth that this parka provides. This is truly made for subzero temperatures, but it is great to wear and really does the job. I got an extra large size thinking that I might need some extra room for layers; don't bother unless you are going to the Arctic. This coat is warm enough without any assistance.
New to the Arctic Collection, inspired by our iconic Expedition parka, the Citadel is a slimmer and stylish version, perfect for the city. Features the same four fleece lined, zippered hand warmer pockets hidden behind the chest and lower pockets. These numerous pockets are perfect for storing items such as keys, MP3 players, cell phones or any other small items that the average urban man cannot live without on a day-to-day basis. The Citadel has an adjustable bracing wire in the hood for support, giving superior protection in high wind conditions. With its 625 fill power white duck down you are certain to be kept warm, on the coldest of winter days, while still helping you maintain a high fashion profile at the same time.
Shell: 195gsm, Arctic- Tech; 85% Polyester/ 15% Cotton blend with a DWR finish.
Lining: 55gsm, Nylon plain weave treated with a WR finish.
625 fill power white duck down
CENTRE BACK LENGTH
- Mid-thigh provides good protection in cold weather
- Removable coyote fur ruff surrounding a 4-way adjustable hood, with elasticized draw cord and cord locks at the ears
- Adjustable bracing wire for support and superior protection in high-wind conditions
- Heavy-duty, centre-front YKK 2-way locking zipper
- Storm flap over centre-front zipper secures with Velcro along with insulated storm flap underneath centre-front zipper for greater warmth and protection from the cold, with high pile fleece for the chin guard
- Two upper chest pockets secured with Velcro flaps and two lower full-bellow snow pockets secured with Velcro flaps
- 4 fleece-lined, zippered hand warmer pockets hidden behind chest and lower pockets, along with a utility pocket on the left sleeve for convenient storage on the go
- Back webbing grab-strap for hanging, with sewn-on CG name patch
- Two interior pockets, the top left security pocket with zipper closure
- Elasticized waist draw cord and recessed, heavy-duty, rib-knit cuffs all provide added warmth