The Camp Down Hoody is extremely warm and windproof, thanks to its hood, drop down tail and extra ripstop nylon shell. As its name suggests, this is a perfect jacket to bring along for a camping trip in the wilderness. You can forget about the struggle to pack light since this jacket has the added benefit of compressing to almost nothing. If camping is not your style, this jacket will take you through a day of skiing in the backcountry or is a perfect addition to your apres ski wardrobe.
Lightweight Shell: 36gsm, Lightweight Shell 20D 100% Nylon Fancy Ripstop treated with a DWR finish.
Lining: 62gsm, 40D 100% recycled Polyester down proof, plain weave treated with a DWR finish.
750 fill power Hutterite white duck down
- Hip-length, drop tail, and double layer windproof shell provide increased protection from the cold and wind
- Adjustable tunnel hood for better protection against high-winds
- Insulated front storm flap with a brushed tricot chin guard behind a 2-way locking reversed coil zipper
- Two hand pockets with zipper closures provide a place to safely store your belongings
- Brushed tricot at the back neck for increased warmth
- Jacket can be packed into brushed tricot lined inner pocket to create a comfy pillow
- Adjustable hem when pulled in tight seals out cold and wind
- Internal stretch mesh pocket for easy access storage
- Internal stretch cuffs for comfort and warmth