For days when it's too warm for a down jacket but too cool for simply a sweater, the Canada Goose Tremblant Pullover is ideal for wind-protection without the extreme warmth of down insulation. The pullovers feature a high-pile fleece backing that traps air and creates a second layer of breathing insulation. Additionally, the pullovers are detailed with signature Canada Goose elements such as reflective striping for evening or low-light safety, grab strap at the back yoke and knit cuffs and waistband. Other features include a conveniently located drop-in pocket with flap for storing your keys, cell phone or MP3 player and brushed tricot lined hand-warmer pouches.
XS S M L XL 2XL
Softshell Shell: 310gsm, 80% Polyester/20% Nylon Polartec Power Shield O with wicking properties and treated with a DWR finish.
- Bomber-length for greater mobility
- Heavy-duty front half zipper
- Softshell shell incorporates Polartec Power Shield O2 fabric with wicking properties and is treated with durable water resistant finish
- One large drop in pocket with a flap provides a place to store your belongings, and is secured with a heat sealed zipper for a sleek look
- Brushed tricot lined handwarmer pouch with side access