When life demands that you move from traffic jams to chic urban streets and even to hiking trails, you need a parka that's functional, versatile and sophisticated. The hip-length Solaris Parka combines slim-fitting quilted good looks with the warmth of 625 fill power white duck down to meet your every need. Featuring a removable coyote fur-lined hood and fleece-lined hand-warmer pockets, the Solaris has a draw-cord at the hem as well as recessed, rib knit cuffs to keep out the drafts. All these features will keep you warm without the bulk.
Shell: 195gsm, Arctic-Tech; 85% polyester /15% cotton blend with a DWR.
Lining: 55gsm, Nylon plain weave treated with water repellent finish.
625 fill power white duck down.
- Low-hip length for great protection from the cold and wind
- Hood with removable coyote fur ruff on a removable hood with a Velcro secured collar adds warmth and versatility
- Insulated flap behind heavy duty front zipper for added protection from the wind
- Various pockets provide various options to safely store belongings or to keep hands warm
- Hem drawcord seals out wind and snow
- Recessed, heavy-duty, flexible nylon rib-knit cuffs keep out the cold