As part of the unique travel collection, the contemporary good looks of the Calgary Jacket make it a stylish choice for city streets, but the mid-thigh length, 625 fill power white duck down insulation, removable hood with coyote fur ruff, storm-flap zipper cover and snap-secured collar make it warm enough for your weekend excursions into the wild. With a lightweight, ripstop nylon fabric shell and featuring a Polartec-lined chin guard for comfort, the Calgary Jacket also offers two lower interior pockets secured with Velcro closings and an authentic black Canada Goose Arctic disc.
Shell: 58gsm, Ripstop with a DWR finish.
Lining: 55gsm, Nylon plain weave treated with WR finish.
625 fill power white duck down
- Mid thigh length for a good amount of protection
- Removable down hood with coyote fur ruff and a snap-secured collar provides added warmth
- Storm flap over heavy-duty front 2-way locking zipper offers increased durability and secures with hidden snaps for increased protection
- Two lower interior security pockets with Velcro closure offer a place to safely store your belongings
- Snap closure on cuffs keeps out the cold
- Polartec fleece chin guard for comfort