Whether it's in the South Pole research facilities where extreme weather protection is a necessity, or on the streets of New York, Milan, Stockholm, Toronto or Tokyo, people wear the Canada Goose brand because of its reputation for quality, functionality and style. This jacket encompasses it all. As part of the Arctic Down collection, the Chateau Parka exudes a modern, urban look with its slimmer fit, and exposed buttons.
Shell: 195gsm, Arctic-Tech; 85% polyester /15% cotton blend with a DWR.
Lining: 55gsm, Nylon plain weave treated with water repellent finish.
625-fill power white duck down
- Mid-thigh length provides coverage and protection
- Removable coyote fur ruff surrounding a 2-way adjustable tunnel hood
- Keep snow and cold wind out with:
- Storm flap over heavy duty front zipper secures with buttons to both block the wind and offer a sleek look.
- Recessed, heavy-duty, flexible, rib-knit cuffs
- Fleece-lined welt pockets are perfect for keeping hands warm
- Outer pocket with zipper closure, and interior drop in pocket offer options to safely store your belongings