As part of the unique travel collection, the Alberta Vest takes its inspiration from the iconic Expedition Parka design with its convenient array of internal and external pockets and authentic black Canada Goose Arctic disc. With a versatile, removable down filled hood, secure Velcro collar and storm flap protection over the front zipper, this vest is slim and sophisticated enough for a downtown winter's walk but offers all the cold weather protection you expect from Canada Goose.
Shell: 58gsm, Nylon Ripstop with a DWR.
Lining: 81gsm, Nylon plain weave treated with water repellent finish.
625 fill power white duck down
- Hip-length with drop-tail provides added protection in the back
- Removable, down hood with a Velcro collar provides added warmth
- Storm flap over center-front heavy duty, 2-way locking zipper provides durability and secures with hidden snaps for added protection from the elements
- Multitude of upper and lower full-bellow pockets secure with Velcro offering various safe and secure storage options
- Two lower zippered, fleece-lined pockets offer a place to keep hands warm or additional storage options
- Two lower interior security pockets with Velcro closure